Property DescriptionB-Spoke are delighted to offer to the market this well presented and rarely available modern 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Villa, situated within the sought after Hillfoots village of Dollar.
This property demands immediate inspection to allow prospective purchasers the opportunity to fully appreciate the size and location of the accommodation on offer.
- Well proportioned Lounge with feature fireplace and wood burning stove. French doors lead to the dining area and kitchen with french doors providing access to the rear garden.
- Modern and spacious fitted Dining Kitchen with integrated appliances including halogen hob, electric oven and extractor. Space for fridge freezer and washing machine.
- Upstairs accommodation consists of 3 Bedrooms. Bedrooms 1 & 2 are double bedrooms and Bedroom 3 is a single with storage cupboard.
- Family Bathroom with white wc, pedestal wash hand basin, over bath mains shower, and shower curtain.
- Additional storage is provided by a hall storage cupboard in the upper landing and a large storage cupboard on the ground level.
Warmth is provided by gas central heating and double glazing.
Externally the property benefits from a sizeable corner plot to the front, side and rear. A driveway provides ample off street parking.
Dollar is a picturesque small town within Clackmannanshire steeped in history.
The town has excellent local amenities catering for most daily needs, yet is only a short distance from either Alloa or Stirling both with a larger and more varied range of shops and supermarkets.
Schooling for all ages is to hand with Dollar Academy of particular note.
For commuters there is swift access to the national motorway network and railway stations bringing all major areas of commerce within easy reach and daily commuting distance.
Lounge - 13' 8'' x 10' 4'' (4.17m x 3.16m)
Dining Kitchen - 16' 8'' x 11' 6'' (5.08m x 3.50m)
Bedroom 1 - 13' 9'' x 10' 2'' (4.20m x 3.09m)
Bedroom 2 - 11' 6'' x 10' 2'' (3.51m x 3.09m)
Bedroom 3 - 10' 8'' x 7' 9'' (3.25m x 2.35m)
Family Bathroom - 6' 4'' x 6' 1'' (1.93m x 1.85m)Back to search