B-Spoke are delighted to offer to the sales market this immaculate and well presented 1 bedroom ground floor flat, situated in a quiet cul de sac within the popular area of Bannockburn.
Early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and standard of accommodation on offer.
Ideal property for first time buyers or investors.The property comprises of;
- Security entrance
- Inner hallway providing access to all rooms and storage cupboard.
- Very spacious Lounge/Dining area.
- Modern fitted Kitchen with integrated gas hob and electric oven. Space for fridge freezer and washing machine.
- Bathroom with white 3 piece suite including over bath mains shower.
- Spacious double Bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobes.
Warmth is provided by Double Glazed Windows and Gas Central Heating.
Externally there are well maintained communal gardens and allocated parking with additional visitor spaces.
The property is ideally located for those wishing to commute to nearby Stirling City Centre. Glasgow and Edinburgh are also within easy reach, with motorway links only a short distance away and all major rail and bus networks are available in Stirling City Centre.
Bannockburn High Street provides adequate local amenities and is only a short walk from the property.
Schooling is also available in Bannockburn at both primary and secondary level.
Lounge / Dining Room - 18' 11'' x 10' 3'' (5.77m x 3.12m)