B-Spoke Property are delighted to offer to the market this immaculate and superbly presented traditional lower conversion, in the sought after location of the Kings Park area in Stirling.
The property demands immediate inspection to allow prospective purchasers the opportunity to fully appreciate the quality and style of the accommodation on offer.
The property comprises of;
- Private main door entrance to inner vestibule with tiled floor. Hallway with beautiful ornate cornicing detail and ceiling roses and wood flooring.
- Formal Lounge with feature bay window including sash & case windows. Press cupboards and gas fire with stunning surround. Beautiful ornate cornicing detail and ceiling rose.
- Bright and spacious Dining Kitchen with integrated appliances including, double oven (one is a combination microwave), 5 ring gas hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge freezer and washing machine. Storage cupboard. The dining area has french doors leading to a patio area and the rear garden.
- Master Bedroom has an en-suite shower room which is tiled floor to ceiling with mains shower and white wc and wash hand basin. Bedroom 2 is a spacious double with press cupboard and window to the front of the property. Good sized third bedroom with built-in storage.
- Fully tiled Family Bathroom including white 3 piece suite, vanity unit and over bath mains shower with glass shower screen.
The internal decoration is finished to an exceptional standard throughout to provide a very contemporary feel. All windows have blinds and / or hand-made curtains.
Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating.
There are mature gardens to the front and rear of the property as well as an outbuilding for bin storage and additional storage. Parking is available on street.
The property is located in the prestigious Kings Park area in Stirling City Centre, close to transport links, with Stirling having both main line rail and bus stations. The business commuter is well catered for by the national road network system nearby.
The historic City of Stirling offers a wide range of amenities including numerous bars, restaurants, cinemas, sports facilities, shopping centres with major high street stores and supermarkets.
Reputable schooling is available nearby at both primary and secondary level.
Formal Lounge - 21' 4'' x 15' 1'' (6.50m x 4.59m)
Kitchen / Dining Area - 23' 7'' x 11' 9'' (7.20m x 3.57m)
Master Bedroom - 13' 7'' x 12' 6'' (4.14m x 3.81m)
En-Suite Shower Room - 8' 6'' x 3' 10'' (2.59m x 1.16m)
Bedroom 2 - 13' 0'' x 12' 11'' (3.97m x 3.94m)
Bedroom 3 - 12' 11'' x 7' 10'' (3.94m x 2.38m)
Family Bathroom - 14' 3'' x 4' 8'' (4.34m x 1.41m)