B-Spoke are delighted to offer to the sales market this rarely available and substantial 3 Bedroom Traditional Mid Terraced family home in the highly sought after Riverside area of Stirling.
Early viewing is strongly recommended to fully appreciate the standard and generous size of accommodation on offer.
- Entrance vestibule leading to hall with large understair cupboard.
- Bright and spacious Formal Lounge with feature fireplace. Views to the front of the property.
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with fridge freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and gas cooker.- Well proportioned Dining or Family Room with window to rear.
- Two generously sized Double Bedrooms with feature fireplaces. Bedroom 1 benefits from fitted wardrobes.
- Further single bedroom with views to the front.
- Family Bathroom with white 4 piece suite and over bath shower.
Warmth is provided by gas central heating and double glazing is installed.
The property further benefits from a private garden to the rear. Parking provided on street.
The property is only minutes from both the Forthside development-offering restaurants, cinema and leisure facilities and Stirling City Centre which offers an array of amenities and provides excellent transport by both main line rail and bus stations.
For car commuters the motorway networks are nearby providing swift access to the central belt and beyond.
Schooling is available in Riverside at the local primary school which is at the heart of this thriving community and secondary level schooling is also available nearby.
Lounge - 13' 5'' x 18' 11'' (4.10m x 5.77m)
Dining Room - 11' 6'' x 18' 9'' (3.50m x 5.71m)
Kitchen - 10' 9'' x 11' 1'' (3.27m x 3.38m)
Airing Cupboard - 3' 10'' x 7' 3'' (1.18m x 2.22m)