B-Spoke are delighted to offer to the sales market this well proportioned upper flat, set within the popular area of Broomridge, a short distance from Stirling City Centre.
Early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
- Welcoming entrance with upper hall closet.
- Lounge with window to front.
- Modern kitchen with ample wall and base units, integrated gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood. Space for fridge freezer and washing machine.
- Bed 1 with fitted wardrobes and window to the front.
- Bed 2 with wardrobe recess and window to the rear.
- Bathroom with white 3 piece suite and over bath electric shower.
Warmth is provided by gas central heating and double glazing is installed.
The property benefits from a garden located at the side of the property and there is also a driveway and garage.
The property is ideally located to provide excellent transport links with Stirling having both main line rail and bus stations. For those travelling by car the motorway networks are nearby providing swift access to business centres in the central belt.
Schooling is also available in the area at both primary and secondary level.
The historic City of Stirling offers a wide range of amenities including numerous bars, restaurants, cinemas, sports facilities and shopping centres with major high street stores.