B-Spoke Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this stunning and thoughtfully Extended 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached family home.
Early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer and walk-in condition of the property.
Internally, this modern and immaculate accommodation comprises:
- Reception hallway with access to the downstairs Cloakroom which has been recently upgraded.
- Spacious Living Room which is open plan.
- Situated off the Living Room is the open plan Dining and Office/Play area.
- Fully fitted Kitchen which has been upgraded to a high specification in a contemporary design. There is an array of wall & base units, co-ordinating worktops and quality integrated appliances.
- Utility Room with space for washing machine and tumble dryer and rear door giving access to the garden and decking area.
- 3 Bedrooms, with the Master Bedroom having built -in wardrobes, and stylish and modern Family Bathroom completes the upstairs accommodation.
Surrounding the house are immaculate and well-established garden grounds which are designed predominantly for ease of maintenance and includes a decked seating area and large garden shed. The driveway to the side permits off street parking.
The popular village of Cowie provides an array of local shops and services with Primary & Secondary schooling available nearby.
Commuters are well provided for via the road network system leading to motorway & business centres in the central belt. The historic City Centre of Stirling is a short distance away with both main line rail & bus stations.
Stirling City Centre offers a wide range of amenities including numerous bars, restaurants, cinemas, sports facilities & shopping centres with major high street stores.
EPC rating: C. Council tax band: C, Domestic rates: £1763.37,