B-Spoke are delighted to offer this rarely available retail unit within the desirable Town of Alloa.
- Prominent position on the Corner of Drysdale and Primrose St.
- Suitable for a variety of uses.
- Previous uses include, Financial Services, Property Sales, Retail.
- 75m2 (800sq feet).
- Ground floor 7.5m x 5.5m.
- Upper Floor 6.3m x5.4m.
- Car Parking really available.
- Easy Connections via road and rail nearby.
- Nearby occupiers include Baynes Bakers, Gregs, William Hill and Boots.
Alloa is a small town located on the north shore of the Firth of Forth. The current population is in the region of 50,000 (Clackmannanshire) The town is popular with commuters and has a thriving high street. Alloa is the third largest town within Central Scotland with a resident population of approximately 19,000 people and an estimated further catchment in the region of 50,000 people.
Alloa is located approximately 9 miles east of Stirling and 6 miles north of the Kincardine Bridge, and has excellent transport links to both Edinburgh and Glasgow.
The subjects are located on Primrose Street near to the town's train station. The main car park for the town centre provides approximately 276 spaces and is located nearby.