B-Spoke are delighted to offer to the sales market this stunning Detached Villa situated in the highly sought after Cathedral City of Dunblane.
Early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the standard & size of the accommodation on offer.
Internally, the versatile and well proportioned living accommodation comprises:
- Spacious Entrance Hallway with large walk-in storage cupboard / boxroom.
- Well proportioned Lounge overlooking the front of the property with feature wood burning stove and hardwood floors.
- Stunning open plan Kitchen / Dining / Family area with two sets of french doors leading to the rear garden. The fitted kitchen comprises modern co-ordinating wall / base units with integrated appliances including, 5 ring Fischer & Paykel gas cooker with double oven, extractor hood and dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. Door gives access to front lounge.
- Two double Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes providing ample storage.The downstairs accommodation is completed with a modern fully tiled Family Bathroom including, white 3 piece suite and separate mains shower cubicle.
- Upstairs there is a Laundry room with space for a washing machine and a tumble dryer and 2 large principal Bedrooms. Both bedrooms have En-Suite Shower Rooms and spacious walk-in closets providing ample storage. The Master Bedroom also has mirrored wardrobes providing additional storage and stunning views over the City of Dunblane and beyond.
Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating and double glazed windows.
The property sits in generous and private garden grounds with driveway and double garage providing ample parking.
Dunblane boasts a wide variety of local amenities and reputable schooling is available at primary and secondary level.
Commuters are well catered for by the nearby national road and rail networks and the property is only a short distance from Dunblane train station and the local Tesco and Marks & Spencers supermarkets.
EPC rating: C. Council tax band: E,