B-Spoke are delighted to offer to the rental market this well presented two bedroom, top floor flat, situated in a quiet cul de sac within the popular town of Bannockburn. The property is ideally located for those wishing to commute to Stirling with the city centre only a ten minute drive away. Glasgow and Edinburgh are also within easy reach, with motorway links only one mile away and all major rail and bus networks based in Stirling city centre. AVAILABLE MID AUGUST 2021
Bannockburn High Street provides adequate local amenities and is only a short walk from the property. Schooling is available locally at both primary and secondary level.
The property comprises of;
- Communal secured entrance with well maintained stairwell.
- Bright inner hallway providing access to all rooms.
- Well proportioned lounge/dining room.
- Fully fitted kitchen. All white goods supplied.
- Two spacious Bedrooms both with built-in mirrored wardrobes.
- Double glazing and Gas Central Heating.
- Beautifully communal gardens.
- Private residents parking.
This property will be let on a fully furnished basis.
Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment and can be arranged through the letting agent.
Council Tax Band C