B-Spoke are delighted to offer to the rental market, this immaculate, two bedroom Upper Flat in the popular village of Menstrie. Early viewing is recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
EPC: Band C
Council Tax: Band B
- Own front door with stairs up to the entrance hall giving access to all principle apartments.
- Bright neutrally decorated Lounge with open views to front.
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with ample modern wall and base units, gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood, fridge freezer and washing machine.
- Shower Room with white WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle with electric Mira Sport shower.
- Large bright Master Bedroom including a double fitted wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors.
- Second Double Bedroom that also incorporates mirrored wardrobes.
- Fully floored attic providing extra storage.
The property further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing, attractive and well maintained communal gardens, drying green and residents parking.
Menstrie is a village nestled at the foot of the Ochil Hills. Providing plenty of local amenities including a post office, banks and a variety of local shops. There is a full range of educational facilities ranging from nurseries to primary and secondary schools nearby. Menstrie is also close to the road network providing easy access throughout Clackmannanshire and onto the motorways for the larger cities of Stirling, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Perth and beyond.