Monthly Rental Of £2,250
Home Report FloorplansBrochure
- 3 Bedrooms
- Office / Bedroom 4
- Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen / Dining
- Utility Room
- Shower Room
- Master En-Suite Bathroom
- Family Bathroom
- Fully Double Glazed, Underfloor Heating & Wood Burning Stove
- Security Gates
- Extensive grounds and outbuildings
Property DescriptionB-Spoke Property are delighted to offer to the rental market a stunning, beautifully situated, individually built detached house. Set in over an acre of grounds it offers outstanding views across Stirlingshire and towards Callander and the Trossachs.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the size, location and standard of the accommodation on offer.
The property accommodation comprises:
- Entrance hallway with access to the Utility Room with washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge freezer. Spacious fully tiled Shower Room with white wc and wash hand basin.
- Open plan Lounge with feature floor to ceiling windows and wood burning stove. Open countryside views and doors leading out onto a seating area which is laid with artificial grass.
- Kitchen / Dining area with modern fully fitted kitchen including gas range cooker, integrated fridge and dishwasher. Formal Dining area.
- The open plan area features and individually designed floating staircase in the centre leading down to the lower accommodation.
- 2 spacious double Bedrooms with Bedroom 2 having en-suite access to the large family bathroom.
- Master Bedroom with very spacious fully tiled en-suite bathroom.
- Study / Office or small 4th Bedroom.
Warmth is provided by fully double glazed windows, the wood burning stove and under floor heating throughout.
As well as the sizeable grounds the property is accessed via security gates and has outbuildings offering ample storage facilities. Ground / garden maintenance is included in the monthly rent.
Whilst the property enjoys a fabulous rural setting with stunning views next to Bridge of Allan Golf Course, the spa town of Bridge Allan and the Univesity of Stirling are only a couple of minutes away by car.
Bridge of Allan is a thriving town with an array of excellent speciality shops, restaurants, bars and sporting facilities. Ideally located to commute around Scotland and further afield via the motorway and Bridge Of Allan's main line railway station.
Schooling is nearby at Bridge Of Allan Primary school and Wallace High School in Causewayhead.