Property DescriptionB-Spoke Property are delighted to offer to the rental market this immaculate and well appointed Two Bedroom First Floor Flat in a prestigious new development situated in the historic Cathedral City of Dunblane.
AVAILABLE FROM 11TH OCTOBER 2019 AND FULLY FURNISHED
Council Tax: Band E
EPC: Band B
Early viewing is recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
The property comprises:
- Security Entry System
- Lift or stairs to flat.
- Large Entrance Hallway with two storage cupboards.
- Well proportioned Lounge/ Diningroom with double doors through to the kitchen and access to a private west facing balcony.
- Fully fitted Breakfasting Kitchen with integrated gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer and washer dryer.
- Large Master Bedroom with two built in mirrored wardrobes.
- En-suite shower room with double shower cubicle and electric shower , white wc and sink in a vanity unit.
- Second Double bedroom with mirrored wardrobes.
- Family Bathroom with white 3 piece suite including a bath, w.c. and sink fitted within vanity units.
Warmth is provided by gas central heating and double glazed windows. There are Sky tv points in the lounge and master bedroom.
To the outside there are landscaped communal garden grounds, and private parking.
Dunblane boasts a wide variety of local amenities and reputable schooling is available at primary and secondary level.
Commuters are well catered for by the nearby national road and rail networks and the property is only a short distance from Dunblane train station and the local Tesco and Marks & Spencers supermarkets.