B-Spoke Property is delighted to offer to the rental market this well presented Second Floor Flat situated within walking distance of Stirling City Centre. Ideal for the professional, early viewing is strongly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
EPC: Band D
Council Tax: Band D
The property comprises of:
- Private security entrance operated by an entry phone system and carpeted communal stairwell.
- Bright and spacious open plan lounge/dining area and kitchen with windows to the front of the property.
- Fully fitted kitchen with modern wall & base units. Integrated oven, electric hob, extractor hood, fridge with ice box and washing machine.
- Well proportioned double bedroom with built in wardrobes and window to front.
- Bathroom with w/c, wash hand basin, bath and overbath mains shower.
- Large storage cupboard
Warmth is provided by electric central heating and double glazing. The property further benefits from private residents parking.
This property will be let on a FURNISHED basis.
The property is excellently located for transport links, with Stirling having both main line rail and bus stations. The business commuter is well catered for by the national road network system linking to business centres in the central belt. The historic City of Stirling offers a wide range of amenities including numerous bars, restaurants, cinemas, sports facilities and shopping centres with major high street stores.